Outpatient Addiction Treatment & Rehabilitation
Where Recovery Happens
HIGH QUALITY TREATMENT WITH LESS COST
Now Accepting Most Commercial Insurance Plans!
SERVICES WE OFFER
Addiction Medicine Physician
Intensive Outpatient Program
Outpatient Medical Detox
Individual or Group Settings
Healthy in Home Intervention
Pain Recovery Program
Daytime, Evening and Virtual Counseling
Trauma Counseling (EMDR)
Weekly Wellness Group
Our program is based on understanding your individual needs and experiences and working with your own strengths to overcome obstacles to your happiness.
Did you know we can provide Outpatient Medical Detox in some cases? Save a costly, inconvenient inpatient stay and wean off of drugs or alcohol safely, effectively, and more comfortably. Call to see if you qualify.
Why Choose an Outpatient Program?
Maintain the ability to support your family.
An outpatient program gives you the flexibility to maintain your household responsibilities while going through the phases of recovery. Many patients have young children that require continued supervision and care. Some patients have employment that is not conducive to long absences. Our outpatient programs offer freedom and flexibility.
Get help from your close family and friends.
Keep your privacy.
Pay less money.
Build a community with others like you in your area.
Keep your presence at work or school.
Many people can’t simply uproot their lives and suspend their lives for weeks in order to go to treatment. Intensive outpatient services will give you the flexibility to maintain your work or school schedule. While you may need to take some time off during the most intense periods of withdrawal, you will most likely be able to continue with your responsibilities. Additionally, work or school can provide a necessary and healthy outlet during the intense work of recovery.
Who is Outpatient Treatment for?
- Outpatient treatment is for those who don’t have the ability to spend time away from home or work. Not everyone has the luxury of time away from work or their home responsibilities to be in treatment.
- It is also the next step for those who have established healthy means of addressing addictive urges and tendencies.
- Outpatient treatment is a step down from a residential program, to provide support to those reentering life with the new skills and education learned in an inpatient program.
- With expanded freedoms, students are able to attend class on a regular basis, working men and women can resume their careers, and you are free to reconnect with your family and intimate friends.
- Those who are concerned with keeping their addiction rehab program private may do so with certainty. Patients are allowed to return home after treatment each day. Those responsible for child rearing, or who are financial providers, can receive the drug and alcohol treatment they need while attending to pressing family commitments.
Should I enroll in Intensive Outpatient Program?
Intensive outpatient treatment more closely matches the services and effectiveness of inpatient programs. Those with more severe addictions may fare better in an IOP than in a lower-intensity program. IOPs tend to have more and longer therapeutic visits per week. These programs tend to cost more than less intense outpatient programs, though this cost varies by program. While participating in our IOP program you can continue to work, care for your family, and keep an independent daily routine. You will learn to get well in your home environment.
Enjoy the freedom of an Outpatient Program and begin your path to Recovery